Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What Educators REALLY do during their summer break!

Here is the email I sent WLEA members a week ago:
If I could ask for your help for this Thursday's Board of Education Meeting, I would appreciate it.

In my 3 minutes of Audience Participation time during the next School Board Meeting, I would like to share information regarding members of the WLEA who are working on classes and/or additional degrees this summer. I would also like to know what classes or seminars you are teaching this summer! Or perhaps you are working with colleagues on curriculum and/or materials!

I want to continue to reinforce the idea that educators don't just get free time all summer! We all work hard to continue our educations, develop educational materials, and plan for the year ahead!
Thank you!


The response was overwhelming! I have 8 pages of responses thus far, and I am still receiving new ones every day!

Click on the link below to read the document!

WHAT EDUCATORS REALLY DO DURING THEIR SUMMER "VACATIONS"!